We are excited to start a new tradition of going through favorite images from the incredible couples we got to serve over the past year! A lot happened for us in 2019. We took a slow winter and spring season as we welcomed in our first baby to our little family. Baby Luke brought so much joy to our lives and it was a gift to be able to take a maternity leave bonding with that sweet little boy. He has Katzie’s fair skin and nose scrunches with Ben’s brilliant blue eyes. It’s adorable.
When we got back into photographing weddings we had an amazing summer and fall celebrating couples promising their lives and love to one another in front of their friends and families.
Some of the 2019 highlights include:
- The BIGGEST wedding party we’ve ever photographed! 24 bridesmaids and groomsmen + a flower girl and ring bearer!
- A mother of the bride who sewed in a scapular into the wedding dress so that the bride could still be wearing one throughout the wedding day
- A handmaid veil by the mother of the bride that had the same number of lace scallops on the trim as the number of beads in a rosary
- When a Canadian married a Minnesotan, eh!
- A priest gave a homily in Italian to make the groom’s family feel welcome in their visit to the U.S.
- Finding a gorgeous European-inspired park hidden away in the twin cities
- More beautiful flowers than I can count
- Romantic love shared at a vineyard
- A couple held a crucifix (handmade by the groom!) while they said their wedding vows
- Witnessed MIDDLE SCHOOL sweethearts tie the knot! They first started dating when they were 13 years old!
- Chick-fil-A being an official stop on a couple’s wedding day schedule
- Dessert tables with assorted treats were all the rage
- Wedding speeches and toasts that had us roaring with laughter
What a way to wrap up the decade! Thank you to everyone who made these weddings so beautiful, special, and fun for these couples! Cheers to another incredible year ahead!
add a comment